We are excited about the prospect of your taking courses through SCOPE. Formal admission to BJU is not required to take a course by distance learning, and approval to take a distance learning course does not imply admission to BJU or to a particular degree program.
To help you register for courses, we’ve prepared a typical registration timeline for you to review. Depending on how you plan to take your course(s) your process will differ.
Register as early as 3 months prior to the start of the course. Registration should be completed within 3 days prior to the course start date.
New BJU Students
Current BJU Students
High School Student
- You must have completed your sophomore year of high school, or be within 24 months of graduation.
- You must have superior test scores on standard achievement examinations. You must be doing consistent A or B-level work in your high school courses.
- Please see our dual enrollment page for more specific information.
Graduate Student Credit
- New students must request an official transcript from the institution granting your undergraduate degree be sent to the Office of Admission for graduate study approval prior to admittance in the course.
- For BJU graduates, your BJU transcript will be reviewed as part of the approval process prior to admission.
Students of any race, color, age, sex, national or ethnic origin, protected disability or veteran status are admitted to all the rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Bob Jones University. The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national or ethnic origin, protected disability or veteran status in its administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.