We are excited about the prospect of your taking courses through SCOPE. Formal admission to BJU is not required to take a course by distance learning, and approval to take a distance learning course does not imply admission to BJU or to a particular degree program.
Ac 203: Principles of Accounting I
Fundamental accounting procedures, journals, ledgers, financial statements and uses made of accounting information. Basic principles and procedures in accounting for corporate assets.
- Dates: May 18–June 27, 2020
- Register by: May 15, 2020
- Next offered: Aug. 26–Dec. 5, 2020
- Prerequisites: ACT score 22, SAT score 1100 or Ac 103
Ac 204: Principles of Accounting II
Basic principles and procedures in accounting for corporate equity, bonds, manufacturing costs, managerial analysis of costs and cost/revenue relationships, special statements, analysis of financial statements and individual budgeting, and taxes. Introduction to business ethics.
- Dates: June 29–Aug. 8, 2020
- Register by: June 26, 2020
- Next offered: Jan. 13–Apr. 24, 2021
- Prerequisite: Ac 203
- Number of Proctored Tests in Course: 4
Financial and Managerial Accounting: The Basis for Business Decisions, – 18th Edition
Jan R. Williams, Susan F. Haka, Mark S. Bettner, and Joseph Carcello