ED 275: Biblical Worldview Formation in Education
A biblical worldview is the most significant framework that a Christian administrator or educator can establish in his or her students. It is the fabric of the classroom, not something merely compartmentalized in a lesson. But how do you engage the necessary conversations in the classroom or with other educators for transformative gospel living?
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
- Articulate the function and necessity of a biblical worldview.
- Analyze the basics of a biblical worldview.
- Distinguish a secular approach versus a Christian approach to education.
- Develop a strategy for biblical worldview shaping in the classroom.
- Design lesson plans that foster meaningful biblical integration in the classroom.
- Develop instruction that is dependent on the biblical worldview scope document, using materials provided by a secular publisher.
- Evaluate Christian educational materials.
- Write a personal Christian philosophy of education.
Would you like additional K-12 professional development to enhance your skills in the classroom? The Biblical Worldview Formation in Education course can be easily integrated into SCOPE’s K-12 Undergraduate Teaching and Learning Certificate. This program is 100% online and every course is taught through the lens of a biblical worldview.
Biblical Worldview Formation in Education is available this summer at a special price of $360 for the course.